I am the type of person that often either lives in the past, or lives in the future. Neither is perfect, as we all know that the best place to be is in the present. That the best thing to do is to live each day for what it is, and give thanks for what we have. However, we can't change the past, but choices we make today can impact our future.
I am going to work on not wallowing in the past, letting go of regret, and not comparing myself or my life to what I thought it would look like.
Instead, I am going to enjoy today, love the people I have in my life, strive for success, and believe there are things I am meant to go out and do in this life.
I will not forget the past; the past is still a part of who I am. There are moments and memories that I don't want to forget. I will carry those things with me forever, and uses them for what is to come.
This year I am making the rest of my life the best of my life by looking Up. Moving forward. Pushing onward.
This week, I want to:
- up balance between work and personal (mainly my me time, workouts)
- up quality time with Ava. too often our evenings/weekend become mundane instead of purposeful. Planning to take her to open skate next Saturday; she'll love that.
- up the planning for our spring break trip! I purchased the airline tickets last week; this week I want to pay the remaining balance on the resort reservations so that we can start budgeting spending money for the trip and getting savings built back up! It'll be a nice weight lifted off the to-do list!

No comments:
Post a Comment