Wow. This has been a crazy week.
I seriously have three posts started but not finished. I guess I will just have to roll them over and post them next week.
The really big and exciting news is that we leave for vacation tonight! We are spending the night in the Twin Cities as Chad's cousins house, and then early tomorrow morning we fly to Florida! I am excited, nervous, and proud. Yes, proud.
Chad and I have never traveled outside of Minnesota or Wisconsin in the years we have been together (almost 13 dating and married years!) So this is kind of a big deal. I am also proud of the fact that we are able to bring our daughter to the "happiest place on earth!" (Although when I put that on facebook when we booked the trip, my brother commented, "you're going to Lambeau Field?" Close second folks, close second!) I don't feel like I missed out by my parents not taking us on these sorts of extravagant vacations, but I am still honored and blessed to be able to do them now.
I am bringing the computer with us, so maybe I will check-in while we are down there. If not, I will try to get back to regular blogging again when we get back!
Hope all is well out in your corner of the world ...
No comments:
Post a Comment