You may remember that we were in Florida for spring break, and although I am super behind on posts, I still want to document the things we did while we were there! Here is a link to
Day 1.
I'm pretty sure we were all sleeping by 9, 10 at the latest, on Saturday night. It was a long day having been at the airport before 4am! Sunday we woke up, ate breakfast in our hotel room (we had groceries delivered from
Garden Grocer so that we wouldn't have to eat out for every meal and snack). In hindsight, I heard you actually get way more food that you need when using a Disney dining plan, and I may go that route next time. Although it was also nice to have snacks and drinks that we didn't have to leave our room for. We packed up, and headed over to Animal Kingdom for adventure number 1!
Highlights: Expedition Everest roller coaster, Finding Nemo and Lion King shows, the safari, although all my pictures of that are on my big camera and I have uploaded them yet! (oops), the BBQ stand we at lunch at!, giving in and buying memory maker pictures!
We still missed things even though it is a smaller park! We never got to see some of the animals, and some of the characters.
Here are pictures from the day, somewhat in order but not completely! I thought I was keeping to just the big things, and still ended up loading 37 to share. That's how I roll!
 |
| first park; selfie on the way in. |
 |
| she had Minnie ears and sunglasses within the first few minutes ... |
 |
| this show was awesome! |
 |
| I believe this was in Asia. |
 |
| these two. |
 |
| part of the jungle walk. |
 |
| Lion King show. |
 |
| Also very good, but I liked Finding Nemo better. |
 |
| quick selfie as we were heading onto Expedition Everest for the third time! |
 |
| just posing with statue. |
 |
| I don't really know if we were on this ride, but fun picture regardless! |
 |
| best way to make sure the rain will stay away? spend money on WDW ponchos! We used them on the water rapids ride! |
 |
| Ava and I are back, left. |
 |
| they almost look real, don't they?!? |
 |
| goofy girl. |
 |
| our hotel had a movie by the pool a couple times a week. Since Animal Kingdom closes earlier, we made it back for some. But we didn't actually sit outside for very long. It was windy and cool, and we were tired! |
 |
aren't we cute!?! Soaking up vacation, for sure!
Here are some of the pictures we got using the Memory Maker option. I didn't think it would be worth the money, so I didn't buy it in advance; I should've because I ended up paying for each day separately and that cost a little more. So worth it! |
 |
| Ava is ducked down. I don't think this was her favorite ride. |
 |
| This Pluto and Goofy were the best! |
 |
| This picture makes me laugh! Her face doesn't show she was having as much fun as she said she did! |
 |
| We still made it a second time! |
 |
| and because it was so close to closing, we hopped on a third time! |
Day 2 done!
No comments:
Post a Comment