Monday, July 21, 2014

Motivational Monday: 7.21.14


----

Happy Monday.

I had a fabulous week/weekend, but sadly that tends to have a negative effect on my workouts. Looking to use my Monday Motivation to get back on track this week. Here's the plan -


Monday: Cycle Box and Core Conditioning; and hopefully a 6 mile evening run, but I am nervous (?) about the Head Advisory in effect for Monday and Tuesday. It is to be the hottest it's been y et this summer.

Tuesday: Cycling and Interval Conditioning/kettle bells

Wednesday: 7-8 mile run

Thursday: HIIT (kickboxing this week!) and kettle bell interval class

Friday: Rest

Saturday: 6-8 mile run

Sunday: Rest


This is my last week of pre-training/maintenance. Next Monday I will start a 12 week training plan for an October half-marathon!

1 comment:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Yay for getting to start on your half training plan! I am in an easy mode and will start gearing up for a half soon too :) I love halfs!