Monday, December 14, 2015
Motivational Monday: 12.14.15
There are always going to be set backs. You know it. I know it.
What is important is that we keep pushing. We continue to strive.
It is only in that fearless pursuit that we will eventually meet our goals; set our hearts and souls on fire.
What I am most in pursuit of is balance. Balance in running, getting stronger, and finding a balance in work and home. I always feel like there are too many tasks to be done.
This week, although I strive for balance, my focus is going to be on work. I want to wrap up a lot of loose ends on paperwork before the winter break! I would be thrilled to get it done! That might mean the workouts will be lighter than I'd like and I stay at work later than I'd like - but the feeling to have that paperwork done would be worth it!
What does your week look like? Are you going into this last full week before the holidays joyful or stressed? I am more stressed than I'd like! I haven't even finished all of our Christmas shopping yet! Another reason to get caught up at work, I guess. I'll need next weekend!
Labels:
emotional health,
life,
Monday Motivation,
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment